Pages

Monday, May 23, 2005

I've got a case of the Mondays

I dreaded picking up my feet and walking in the door of work this morning. Not that I'm usually chipper and excited to be crossing the threshold, but most days I don't shudder in dread and agony. I think that's telling me something.

Today is just one of those days when you feel like curling up into the fetal position and crying all day. Oh, did I mention that I'm coming off a three day weekend? Nothing motivates you less than an extra day off. However, at least another three day weekend is lurking in the wings.

Anyway, have you ever gotten to where you weren't really into your work. I know that in reality the majority of us could care less about our day jobs, but there is a noticeable change in attitude and appearance when apathy is involved. Like the time it takes you to return phone calls doubles. Perhaps not noticeable to others, but noticeable to you.

Ugh. Only four more days until another three day weekend. Thank you, Memorial Day.

3 comments:

Swampy said...

I think we all need to open a P.R. firm or something so we can work together and maybe hate making money a little less than we do now.

Blecchh.

Hoosier Chick said...

A PR firm? Living together? Working together? What? Are we becoming Melrose Place? I get to be Amanda.

Anonymous said...

I swear...the printer just said "PC Load Letter" on the display! And it's WEDNESDAY! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

Yeah - I feel your pain, Ashley!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...