Pages

Friday, May 06, 2005

Goin' Down to South Park

It's Friday, which means that there's probably more than a little time to surf the web. Yesterday, I found this great site that lets you design yourself as a South Park character. You just pick your hair, skin, etc and VOILA! You look like you should be killing Kenny. It's fun. Check it out. Once you've done yours send it to me. I want to see what the group looks like in crappy animation.



Me as a South Park character. Posted by Hello

Other than that, I'm gearing up to go to Alabama. Woo hoo! I'm in Birmingham from Tuesday to Thursday. I'd almost rather be going to Atlanta. We've had our meetings in Birmingham for three or four times in a row. I think I've seen all I need to see now. There's not much left to look at. My friend's husband and family runs the amusement park down there, but dammit, it won't be open. This sucks. Any Birmingham suggestions out there?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Birmingham suggestions? Yeah, come to Atlanta!

Hoosier Chick said...

Isn't this America? I thought I was in America. Isn't this America?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...