Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Bad TV on a Sunday Night

Seriously. Without football, there's not a lot on Sunday night TV. I'm relegated to old Reese Witherspoon movies and the Style Network. If I could get Chef to sit through Jerseylicious without bitching about it, I'd be watching those tacky ass Jersey girls tonight. Instead, I'll wait until he's asleep like I usually do.

Can anyone tell me what's up with Jersey lately? I mean, when did tanning until you're an oompa loompa and wearing loads of accessories become the new it thing? When will there be some Hoosier love for the moderately dressed, sensible decision-making girls who work hard and try to accomplish things of substance? Oh, right. Never. I guess that doesn't make good TV. One thing I will give the girls of Jersey is that they squeeze their chunky asses into lycra without a second thought. They think they're sexy even if they are squeezing their size 12 ta tas into a size 8 dress. It's actually nice to see some ladies with boobs and curves on TV. If only they would keep their mouths closed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...