Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

I'm not buying Jessica Simpson without Make-Up. Do you?

I like the idea behind Marie Claire's magazine focus this month--a celebrity on the cover supposedly without any make-up, retouching or hair styling. However, I'm not buying it completely. I realize that celebrities are mostly better than average looking people. But here's the thing. I've never had a day with skin that even on it's own. And I don't think I'm alone. I realize she's been a spokesperson for Pro-Activ and therefor can moisturize her situation nicely, but her skin's just a little too even.

Jessica Simpson in Marie Claire

What do you think? How much work was done on this picture?

1 comment:

Shera said...

I have the actual magazine cover and she is definitely wearing some eye make-up and some kind of powder or something to even her out. She looks very natural... like I look with MY version of "full make-up." They should not be fronting that she is completely natural.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...