Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

A Bunch of People Here Who Love You Like Crazy. . .

Sometimes I think Chef and I are the only two people who still watch South Park. Then of course, there was the whole editing of last week's show and threat on the lives of Matt Stone and Trey Parker. So I know at least some Muslim extremists have heard of the show.

I have to say the rest of the world not watching is missing out. This season has been pretty damn hilarious. And this week was one of my favorites because it combined my love of Jeff Van Vonderen and Intervention with the hilarity of South Park and my favorite characters of Butters and Kyle.



And that clip doesn't even take into account some of the funniest parts of the episode. The only part I would critique South Park on is that the "Jeff Van Vonderen" character doesn't specifically say that "there's a bunch of people here who love you like crazy." Every true Intervention fan knows that line is a prompt in the at-home drinking game version.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...