Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I'm A Virtual Slacker. . .but not so much in real life

It's sad that Chef looked at me last night as he checked my blog (which he frequently does) and said "You haven't blogged this MONTH."And sadly, he's right. Not because I don't have anything to say. But mostly just not the energy to say it.

Then I looked at my facebook profile and realized that I've not been super active on there either. That's pretty bad considering I can update status and all that using my phone. I just haven't.

However, it's been a nice month. On Sunday, Chef and I went to see Daniel Tosh. In case you don't watch Comedy Central, he's got a genius show called Tosh.0. It's brilliant, he's funny and the stand up was a good time. The only thing that would've made the show better. . .okay two things: 1) not having to cram onto a bar stool because the place was sold out and 2) not having to hold my pee for the last 30 minutes of his set while laughing my butt off. It's hard enough to hold my pee under regular circumstances, but that was just too much.

Other than jamming three seasons of The Tudors into the last 6 days, I've been working. As usual. This time of year is crazy and we all bust ass until the end of our fiscal year on June 30th. Between pushing to that, my entertainment for the night just unveiled itself in the form of the glass of red wine Chef handed me and the new litter boxes with doors we just put out. You know your cats are large if you get the "extra giant" sized boxes. It'll be interesting to see who will be the first to break in the litter boxes. I guess interesting is actually a relative term. . .

2 comments:

Shera said...

So long as you or Chef aren't the ones to break the litter boxes in, you are doing OK. Go easy on the wine.

MrsB said...

LOL @ Shera's comment! As long as life's treating you well, I'll wait for your blog entries ;) Love ya!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...