Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

What's up with the Tornadoes?

I've never been a big fan of tornadoes. I can't think of many people who have actually been through one are. I never understood people who thought it would be cool to chase down the storm.

I'm totally a "in the bathroom with my cats huddled in the tub" kind of girl. And I don't see anything wrong with that.

So I applaud my smart storm friends who were lucky enough to make it through the recent tornadoes that hit the south and the Midwest. My family lives in a town with some flooding so there's really no end to the effect of the storms.

What I am thinking about is whether there are more than average tornadoes this year. Doesn't seem like there have been more and with a higher degree of destruction than before. First St. Louis and the Midwest, then the South. I honestly think everyone needs a tornado break. Do you think I've got enough pull to arrange that or should it be requested by a multitude of people?

Either way, I know those who were affected would appreciate the break from the storms and every one would like the chance to catch their breath.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...