Pages

Thursday, January 05, 2012

Just the Picture Freaks Me Out

Look what Chef saw today on our PATIO! (or at least near our apartment). I'm not usually scared of snakes, but this pic freaked me out. I also thought it was a HUGE snake until Chef told me it was actually a small lizard. "More specifically an Adult Western Skink," he wrote. I couldn't believe it. 

Between the skink and the possum (Pete the killer possum from college's brother, apparently), I'm beginning to wonder if living in the DEAD middle of one of the largest cities in the world is even slightly a deterrent for fauna. This is freaking me out.


On a side note, Chef has always been a good photographer and just got a new camera for Christmas. He's got a real talent for making even creepy looking skinks look good, so I'm kind of excited to see him take my "after" pictures in a few weeks. Make this SKANK look good :)

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Eeek! Great picture though!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...