Pages

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Reuniting with Some Old Friends (Or Habits)

Sunny and 80 in LA
When you start doing something again that you haven't done in a while, it's probably a good idea to do what you did that made you successful in the first place. Long story short: I'm eating and doing some of the things I used to when I was losing weight.

With that as the case, today I had Kashi's Mayan Harvest Bake lunch for the first time in at least a year. I forgot how much I loved that lunch. And how much I love plantains. I'm a sucker for a plantain. I order them every time I see them on the menu. Seriously cannot help but order them. Which is weird to me because they're really similar to a banana but I never order banana stuff in restaurants. Odd.

Anyway, the picture was from another daily walk that is helping in more than just exercise. It's nice on days when I eat at the office to just get outside for a few minutes (especially because I'm window deficient) and remember that I live in California. Where it's 80 degrees on the 4th day of January. I need to take advantage of that every day and not just on my days off.

Even though it hasn't been a full week, here are my goal updates (my first for 2012):

  • Days per week that I worked on my novel: 4 for 4 this week
  • Calories burned per week: 1411 (a pound is 3500)
  • Days per week at or under my daily calorie goal: 3 (can't count today yet)
  • Weight loss/gain: -3.6

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...