Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Nakedness---on my Garlic Chicken

Garlic Chicken minus the sauce
I'm trying. Even if I am eating out, I'm still trying to make better choices. As evidence, the picture to the left.  That's what Chinese food looks like when you take the sauce off. It's garlic chicken -- steamed goodness. Add some soup and yes, an eggroll and BAM! You knock some off the calories and still get a good lip tingle from the spice. 


But it's just another day in the battle of the bulge. Chinese food and The Firm, Project Runway: All-Stars on the DVR and Chef to keep me company. Not a shabby Friday night.


This week:
  • Days per week that I worked on my novel: 9 for 9 since my last update
  • Calories burned per week: 2700 (a pound is 3500)
  • Days per week at or under my daily calorie goal: 3 (can't count today yet)
  • Weight loss/gain: -1.4 lbs.
  • Cumulative loss/ gain: -5 lbs.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...