Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

The Everlasting Manicure

Licorice by Essie
Okay, so I've been buying nail polish like it's been going out of style, and probably because some of it does go out of style. But anyway, I've been buying a lot because I've been painting my nails every week, and usually a dark color. Mostly because I notice that I pick at my nails a lot less when I can't see what's underneath the nail.

So, I bought black nail polish. It's my first time buying black nail polish and it feels a little Carson Daly 1999, but I did paint all my nails and not just my pinkie. So that should count for something, right? The thing of it is, that this nail polish lasted longer than any other of it's brand or another. It's Essie "Licorice" and I've had it on for two weeks with barely any wear and only a slight touch up. Check it out.

Sadly, this must go because next week kicks off the NFL season and that means it's time to paint the talons Colts blue. Go Horse!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...