Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

Drinking My Spinach

Today I decided to finally jump on the smoothie train. Mostly because I found one for a peanut butter banana smoothie that also included 4 cups of spinach. I love most kinds of greens, but spinach is not my favorite, so if I could get it without tasting it, BOOM! 

So I plucked out the 43 year old blender and went to town. Chef decided he wanted to try one too. I have to say, it was delicious. And what makes a smoothie taste better than Wonder Woman? I knew that I would need a cup with a straw for it and stopped by Target for one. There was a boring plain old one or one with a Wonder Woman wrap. I think my choice was obvious.


Gotta say that I'm gonna have to try more smoothies. Chef was also down for this one and more. Got any good recipes?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...