Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Our Trip to the Zoo (aka Look at How Talented My Husband Is)

Last week, Chef and I went to the Los Angeles Zoo. Partly because I had free tickets to the Zoo that were going to expire soon, and partly because my very talented photographer husband wanted a place to practice some fun photos. I had a blast. He had a blast. And the pictures, well, I'll let you decide for yourself. Below are some of my talented husband's photos from the trip. If you could see how far away and how shitty the light was, you'd be even more impressed.

Next time, though, we're totally going to drive down the San Diego Zoo. I forgot how much I liked them until I went again!I guess when you don't have kids, you forget about this stuff.

Look at the lashes on this beautiful giraffe. I couldn't see those from my vantage point.

Check out the feathers on him.

He's giving us the original chin nod.

Not as pink as the plastic ones in my room, but still beautiful.

I love big cats. This jaguar was gorgeous and pacing his cage.
I'm surprised that Chef got a pick of him that wasn't blurry.

My favorite animal there were the tigers.They were both playing ball in the pond.
Those balls must've been made of titanium.

As per my custom, Chef bought me a stuffed animal of my favorite exhibit.
At the aquarium it was the otters. At the zoo, by far, it was the tigers.

As you can tell, he didn't take the last pic. My animal photos were not nearly like his. Of course, I literally just point and shoot. Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...