Pages

Monday, March 27, 2006

Vegas, Baby, Vegas

Last Friday our office said goodbye to the beloved Coke machine. The machine, which was originally made for glass bottles, had gotten so old that if it broke, we wouldn't be able to fix it. So, the Coke company here gave us a "free" vending machine. The downside of the machine is that it gives change so the "give a dollar, take a dollar" cup of quarters that had become my "I need a carbonated beverage and only have 40 cents" cup is also gone.

Anyway, I went to the machine with only 30 minutes left of work to grab a water before I left. I put my quarters in and was pissed because it said I had to have correct change. So I pushed the thing to give me my change back and it spit out $2.80 in quarters. What?!?! So I put my money back in again and this time it spit out $3.00 in quarters. They decided to make our vending machine a slot machine!!

Well, not really. I went back a couple more times to figure out the trick to the machine and it's that you have to use a certain combination of coins to get the electronic mix up. I feel like I've figured out a way to beat the house. WOO HOO!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...