Pages

Monday, March 20, 2006

Making Lemon Water out of Water & Lemons

Have you ever gotten past the age of 23 and stayed up deliciously late even though you knew that you'd be hurting at work the next morning? That's me today. I've had 4 hours sleep and was in shark mode until about 15 minutes ago when a call to Tivo pushed me over the edge.

I was mad, I was tired. Now I'm leaving. Chef says he'll let me sleep for a little bit before having to wake me, as to not mess with my sleep schedule so much. If he hadn't been given a crappy weekend-laden schedule, I wouldn't have been compelled to stay up until the wee hours of the morning to spend time with him. Damn Chef's employment!

No matter what the extra hours with him were worth the delirium.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pissed off and annoyed Ashley is much funnier than happy and content Ashley. Just sayin'.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...