Pages

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I've Got More PP Than Mississippi

I've been trying to incorporate more water into my daily intake and it's working. Well, sort of. I had to buy a couple of lemons to add to the miz. I add a slice of lemon by cutting it up into small pieces and jamming it down the neck of my water bottle. I get to use a knife and forceful action first thing in the morning. It's a good time.

However, the side effect is having to pee all day long. Luckily the bathroom isn't that far away, so it's not that bad. I pee a lot anyway and this is really upping the ante. I might have to invest in some Depends or a catheter if my productivity dips too low.

On a less urine-filled note, I'm reading Assassination Vacation by Sarah Vowell right now and it is fabulous. Although if you're a staunch Republican this is not the book for you. However, if you are politically neutral or liberal and just want a funny book about presidential assassinations, this is definitely a good. Or if you're just curious about how someone can find humor in presidential assassinations, it's also a good read.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...