Pages

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Doing Everything Twice Isn't That Nice

Today has been one of those days where I've had to do everything twice. I had to get dressed twice (because bloating made me regret my first choice). I had to leave the house twice (because the first time I forgot the tampons associated with the aforementioned bloating). I had to leave the office twice for a meeting because I forgot my proposal. I had to go back to the restaurant after the meeting because I left my leather portfolio there. And now the computer just acted funny so I had to write this blog twice.

I might play the lottery on the way home and if I win the first time, I'll play again. If I'm doing everything twice, I might as well get some money out of it. It's just been one of those days. At one point in the day the most excitement I had had was learning we'd finally bought appropriate backcovers for our report binders.

However, I did get excited about a few other things and here they are in no particular order:
  • The Colts dropped Jimmy "Handjob" Canada and picked up Adam Vinatieri. Wonder what his sexual indulgences will be. Nonetheless, it was great pick up. I'm exceptionally happy.
  • One of the employees here spoke to the media on an issue I need media attention on without my help and I get to reap the benefits. That never happens.
  • I went until noon without a frosty carbonated beverage and really didn't even notice it.
  • I get to go home to Chef.
  • There's a new "Lost" and the new "South Park" episode lampooning Chef on TV tonight.
  • I can read more Assassination Vacation because I finished that wretched A Prayer for Owen Meany.
  • It's five o'clock and I get to go home.

Word.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...