Pages

Friday, March 31, 2006

Eating with my Chinese Sticks

Here are some things that I've heard in the last 48 hours that came from the mouths of co-workers. Actually they came mostly from the mouth of one co-worker, but for the sake of guessing, I'll throw in something someone else said:

  • Don't go downtown after 3 today. They're having a parade. (Who?) The Mexicans. (To clarify, the "parade" included 5,000 people protesting the potential new immigration laws. And there weren't any floats.)
  • They don't eat a lot of meet because it's too hard to pick up with Chinese sticks. (Who?) The Orientals. (please note that I primarily asked the "who?" question to see what she called different nationalities. It's a fun game).
  • The dirty Mexicans or Hispanics or Latinos or whatever we have to call them this week are working here and stealing our jobs. They need to be booted.
  • If it weren't for the liberal media, way more things would get done in the government.
  • Chocolate chip cookies taste good.

The enlightenment has yet to hit Tennessee. Mostly we haven't quite gotten used to the whole "politically correct" thing. I guess that confuses the shit out of me because the South always claims hospitality among it's attributes. I can attest that the South is quite hospitable. Of course, I'm a white woman.

1 comment:

Swampy said...

Your trying to bring down teh USA! Keep you're liberel crap in Rusha wear it beglongs! Rush Limbaguh was juts talkung about poeple like you! Go back to Irag wear you belong, with the rets of the liburls! I suport teh trops! Go USA! Bush is smrat! Fuck the Mexicnas! They cant talk English write!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...