Pages

Friday, April 22, 2005

Bye Bye Bren, Hello Backstreet

Dammit. Bren was the only one on The Apprentice that I actually kind of liked. He was a smartass, not afraid to smoke and I just had a feeling that he could kick it into gear when it was time. Unfortunately, the latter was not the case. The boy was smart, but not at all creative and that's what did him in. Well, that's not entirely true. Alex is the same way but he just had more fight left in him.

I mean, did you SEE the design for the "clutter reducing" thing? It takes your desk clutter and just moves it to another desk. The other design wasn't all that innovative either, but at least it was smaller.

Is anyone else sick of Craig?? He's not that hardworking, not that smart and has subsequently avoided the ax by not doing much of anything. I'm actually not impressed with any of these people. Apparently the Donald is covering his butt too because he just gave the original apprentice, Bill Rancic, a contract extension.

Speaking of clutter, the Backstreet Boys are back and cluttering my mind again. I used to agonize over the grammatical errors in their songs (tragical....really?) and the impossibilities of their sentences. They're back and although the lyrics aren't much better, I can say that the new song, 'Incomplete,' does not really include any harmonies. That's right. In an attempt to dispel the myth that boy bands are all slick and no substance, the Boys made sure that none of them sing together at the same time. Was this because they all can't stand Nick and so he's forced to record his parts without anyone else present? If no one sings together, plays music together or records together, can they still be called a group?

Which leads me to a question that has often disturbed me. The thing where guys go to a movie together but they leave a seat in between them as to avoid the whole homosexual inference that apparently sitting next to each other would cause. If the guys show up the movie in separate cars, sit with seats in between them and leave separately, did they really see a movie together or separately?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a fucking loser!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get a life and turn of TV you fat fucking cow!!!!!!!!!!!!

Footprint said...

ashley, good for you!! embrace your dorkiness...just don't wallow in it. buy some Menudo and Justin Timberlake but enough to satiate you for the week.
Too much of a goode thing is still too much.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, Ashley, you'll have to refresh my memory, but I could swear you once derisively questioned my watching of The Apprentice.

Your are a fcking hyprocrite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate you and you scancky as!!!!!!!!

Hoosier Chick said...

What the hell is up with this shit? Why is everyone so damn hateful? And who the hell are these people on here commenting?

To a person I actually DO care about: Yes, Anne, I questioned YOU watching the Apprentice because you had said that you totally boycotted reality TV. Hence, the questioning.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...