Pages

Friday, April 29, 2005

Needlework Nooners

There are many joys to dating Chef and he's added many things to my life. The one thing that is lower on the list, but still notable, is the abundance of Internet clips and photos that float into my inbox. I think it must be a guy thing because it seems like these web sites were tailored to the dirty of mind and strong of stomach.

Anyway, the funniest thing that he's tossed my way lately has been a web site for a very ingenious and entrepreneurial girl. She's taken her love of her needlework and her vagina to a new level. For a small price, she will crochet a vagina for you. It can be with or without pubic hair (without shaves a dollar off the price) and with or without a clitoris (with stimulates a dollar increase in the price).

While many would wonder why one would want to own a crocheted crotch, I find myself enthralled with this businesswoman. Her idea is certainly more creative than anything the Apprentice candidates came up with for the clutter challenge (Wow. A big revolving desk caddy. How unique.) Plus she's marketing this herself on the net and it made it's way to my inbox and now on to you.

Enjoy the Needleworked Nooner!

1 comment:

Hoosier Chick said...

Good God. Fine. I took it off. And I seriously doubt anyone pays attention to my blog,especially since it's Jesus-free.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...