Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Bite-Sized Being the Operative Word

So lately the idea of sitting down and writing a long blog post has scared me into just writing nothing at all. Yet, I'll twitter all day because 140 characters is way less intimidating. So in the essence of keeping the blog going in the true spirit it was meant to have, I've decided to go with shorter, more random information in a setting.
  • At work, we have these posters on the bathroom mirror that say "You are the Key" but every time I look at them, I think that I am the keymaster and then feel like Sigourney Weaver in Ghostbusters.

  • This is what happens when I listen to Paris Hilton and try to pose for pictures. I couldn't even keep it long enough to have a straight face. I look lopsided.
  • The squash casserole I made for Laura's baby Shower was delicious because I loaded it with butter and cheese, which to me are the staples of all great female chefs (Julia Child, Paula Deen).
  • I'm the Heart Walk captain for my office team which is tasked with raising $20,000 this year and I'm feeling the pressure. So if you're reading this, you're now obligated to follow this link and either donate to my efforts or join my team and convince others to donate. Go. Now. Or I end up washing others cars in the cold October sun.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...