Pages

Friday, July 31, 2009

Getting To Know Me...Because I'm Lazy and Arrogant

I got tagged on this and I'm feeling a little lazy today for the blog posting, so I'll take the bait. I'll let you know everything you didn't know you didn't want to know about me.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:05
2. How do you like your steak? Medium/ Medium Well
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
4. What is your favorite TV show? 30 Rock, watch it even in reruns
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Europe, probably an English speaking part
6. What did you have for breakfast? Lower Sugar Maple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican, probably
8. What foods do you dislike? tomatoes, cilantro, cucumber
9. Favorite Place to Eat? Depends on the day, but I always love PF Chang's
10. Favorite dressing? Kraft Fat-Free Zesty Italian because Zesty is Besty
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? 1995 Toyota Camry named Cam Camry... still.
12. What are your favorite clothes? any of them that I describe as "my skinny" ____ (aka My skinny jeans)
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Europe, any part
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? mostly half full
15. Where would you want to retire? California
16. Favorite time of day? the time that I'm in bed
17. Where were you born? Evansville, IN
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? NFL football
19. Who do you think will not tag you back? I don't answer questions that aren't about me.
20. Person you expect to tag you back first? see above.
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? see #19
22. Bird watcher? No, it's kinda lame.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Used to be night, but now I'd have to say morning.
24. Do you have any pets? Yes, see plethora of cat pictures
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I'm 4 pounds awy from my lowest adult weight.
26. What did you want to be when you were little? a writer.
27. What is your best childhood memory? Going to kentucky lake with all my extended family for the summer
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Both, but I'm currently fully entrenched in felines.
29. Are you married? Not technially.
30. Always wear your seat belt? yes
31. Been in a car accident? Yes
32. Any pet peeves? lots. My current biggest annoyance are women who sit right next to your bathroom stall in a public bathroom when there are numerous empty stalls.
33. Favorite Pizza Topping? Pepperoni
34. Favorite Flower? Peony
35. Favorite ice cream? Cake batter ice cream at Maggie Moos
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Wendy's burgers, McDonald's fries, so Qdoba.
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None
38. From whom did you get your last email? Alyssa Evans (work related)
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Target or Macy's
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? No, I'm pretty boring.
41. Like your job? Overall, I love it.
42. Broccoli? Always and more.
43. What was your favorite vacation? Germany/ Italy trip
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Chef.
45. What are you listening to right now? The sound of two hands typing.
46. What is your favorite color? Green right now, but it changes.
47. How many tattoos do you have? None.
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? Who cares?
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 9:29 a.m.
50. Coffee Drinker? When the mood strikes me. But for now, I'll stick with my water.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...