Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Still Sitting On Hold for Something

Today is my day to be pissed off with technology. Or at least not to marvel at how convenient it makes my life because it's making me spend half my day on hold waiting for help. In keeping with my bite-sized random theme, here are today's nuggets:
  • A technology service rep should only be allowed to put a customer on hold ONCE to ask their manager for next steps or other things to try. If they have to put you on hold more than once, you should just get a replacement for whatever device you're calling about.
  • My flexible spending account for healthcare expenses is making me verify a $300 charge to a hospital to make sure it was a legit expense. Do they think I bought $300 worth of flowers and stuffed animals from the gift shop?
  • I have been craving chocolate chip cookies all day. My fabulous office neighbor and friend Laura shuffled a chocolate Fiber One bar my way, but it got me thinking about my favorite chocolate chip cookies of all time. Other than the skookie Chef makes, I'd have to say that Kalamata's, a Greek restaurant here in town, makes the best chocolate chip cookies around.

Where is the best chocolate chip cookie in your world and why?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...