Pages

Friday, February 11, 2005

Crotchety bones and limping

When was the last time you really did a hard day's labor and felt like an illegal immigrant? Bending over repeatedly, carrying heaving boxes and basically being a pack mule. I spent all day yesterday in a non-heated warehouse doing just that. It took a full 30 minute bath for my feet to regain their feeling and my body temperature to go back up to normal.

Today, I'm feeling it worse. The large lumps of lard on my chest made the muscles in my back seize in terror and strain. They've been paralyzed all damn day. And now the bottom of my foot is bruised and I'm limping around here like an old lady. Actually, worse than an old lady because we have a couple of ladies close to retirement age that aren't limping. I want to kick them in the shins to hobble them, but I love them to much.

Damn, I'm feel so old.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...