Pages

Friday, June 24, 2005

The Biggest?

I stopped by Arby's last night on my way home from a work event and was surprised to hear that they no longer have the Big Montana. Not that they've done away with the concept, I mean it's hard to improve upon about a 1/2 pound of delicious roast beef. However, the delightful name is now the generic sounding "Biggest." I'm totally disappointed.

So I've noticed a lot of bloggers make these nice lists about themselves, so I've decided to copy them. I want to devote a whole entry to writing mundane things that reveal little about me that you might already know.

Here goes!

10 years ago
  • I got my driver's license and finally got to drive my first love, Carlos
  • I slept off my Saturday morning hangovers on the gymnastics mats at Gus Doerner's and proudly continued our tradition of being the worst service-oriented store in the mall
  • My friends now thought that I was an annoying chick and they were right
  • I met the boy that I thought would be around forever, but instead left with a whimper a few years later

5 years ago

  • I sat at a blackjack table in Vegas with She-Ra and He-Man that the dealer SWORE that Julia Roberts and Benjamin Bratt had just left
  • Precious convinced me to skip ice skating class when we were only a block away from the rink
  • A bouncer named Phillip called my friend Honkeys without trying to be funny
  • I wore a homemade sachet that was supposed to have magical powers to lure in the right man
  • I spent a summer without sleep, in constant worry and found out what true friends really are

Today

  • I found out that She-Ra's coming in this weekend!
  • I'm worried that no media will show up for a press event I'm having on Monday
  • I'm hoping that Chef will make Tacos for dinner
  • I'm wondering if I will ever finish writing the three stories that I currently have going
  • I'm glad to met a great man who not only indulges my weirdness, but also adds in his own for good measure

Tomorrow

  • I plan on sleeping in
  • I want at least a couple, if not several hours, to be lazy
  • I need to get things over to the Goodwill and OUT of my apartment

Okay, that's enough for now. I'm trying to get my work done so that I can head out early.

1 comment:

Hoosier Chick said...

It slipped UNDER my shirt to the floor and obviously not EVERYONE saw it or I would've known where it was from the start.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...