Pages

Monday, June 13, 2005

I'm not getting a Michael Jackson Prize, either

So, he's "not guilty." Is there anyone in America that wouldn't at least have a slight hesitation if they were asked to send their kid to Neverland Day Camp?

Remember when you had that picture of Michael Jackson in the leaning on elbow pose and you thought, "He's so cool. I wanna be just like him some day." Remember seeing the Thriller video and thinking "WOW! He's always going to the greatest!" I do and it makes me sad.

Has there ever been an entertainer in the history of modern entertainment that has done more of a 360 than MJ? Yes, Elvis got fat and died on his toilet, but most people don't think of that as the first thing on their mind when they think of Elvis.

Whenever you think of Michael Jackson, you will now and forever always remember his child molestering accusations. It's not ever going away. It makes me long for the Blanket episode of South Park.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the jury made the right call--the prosecution's case was shit. That's not to say I don't think he's a big ol' molestering perv, because I do. But no prosecution will ever have a good case against him, because the types of parents who let their kids "sleep over" at Michael Jackson's house also give crazy and unreliable testimony.

"I told you to stay away from your Uncle Jimmy. Now walk it off."

Swampy said...

I just read Shera's link about Frist. I wonder what the Republifucks would think if I vivisected their irritating little shoulda-been-aborted-in-the-first-place bratty assed kids?
People should realize that cats are way better than children. Killing a cat should be a capital offense. Cats lower blood pressure, kids raise it.
People are stupid. Kids are retarded.

Hoosier Chick said...

First of all, I agree with Anne. No jury will ever find him guilty. There's never going to be a defendant that didn't know going in what they were getting themselves into. Or at least their parents will.

Second of all, Frist is not MY senator. At least, I didn't vote for his right-wing rhetoric spewing ass.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...