Pages

Thursday, June 02, 2005

On the Road Again

I wish I was as ready as Willie Nelson to get on the road again, but I'm not. Tomorrow I head to Knoxville, the home of the Orange that gives me seizures from the sight of it. I'm doing Media Training for an office there that needs some help.

Actually, it will be the first meeting there since the executive director got fired, so that'll be some nice tension to walk in to. Wonderful. Plus this is my trouble office. I consult for four offices other than my own and this is the one that doesn't seem to get it. I'm not at their beckon call. I'm just there to help them.

The bummer of it is that I will get home late, because their team meetings are at 3 p.m. on Friday. How shitty is that? Anyway, I'm going to get home late and tomorrow is Chef's birthday. Wish him a happy day tomorrow since I won't see him until later.

I just can't wait to get on the road again...

4 comments:

Swampy said...

Supposably it's beck and call.
No, seriously, it is. Although "beckon call" also makes sense when you think about it. It's all a moo point, anyway.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion.

Anyway - don't know ya Chef, but I hope you have a Happy Birthday!

And Ashley - be careful when you're screaming "UT sucks" out the wondow. Those Vols can be vicious!

Swampy said...

No, it REALLY IS "beck and call."
I swear.
Ask Swampette. She won't lead you astray. Or ashtray.

Swampy said...

Here, I've got proof:

http://www.us.oup.com/us/apps/totd/usage/archive/display.jsp?name=usage&id=70

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...