Pages

Friday, July 08, 2005

That's Why My Nipples are Disgruntled, too

Today, I'm sitting in the frozen tundra of my office. A humble 10 foot by 10 foot cell that's temperature is now reflecting the ice blue wallpaper. It's about 60 degrees in here. In July.

I know I'm not the only one that has waged the bitter thermostat battle. I usually wear layers into work to prevent any change in personal optimal temperature, but today was casual day. I made the mistake of opting for cute and weather appropriate clothes.

A study from Cornell says that the optimal temperature for maximum workplace productivity is 74 degrees. Cooler office places were about 10 percent less efficient. 74 degrees, people! That's a full SEASON warmer than it is here today and no amount of padding, band-aids or tape will prevent my boobs from showing their displeasure.

Drinksmixer.com will let you put in all the things that you have in your liquor cabinet and then spit out all the recipes for drinks that you can make with your combination. It's a good time and I'm now excited to try some new things. Chef already made me Spooge---it's Malibu, Kahlua and cream, people!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...