Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

But I love Bejewelled

MSN today had a survey of how workers slack off on average two hours, other than their lunch hour, every day. That's a pretty good chunk of time. I'd have to say that today, I know I topped that.

I have emailed, surfed, played and for some reason, I still have time on my hands. Apparently, I'm ass-poor at planning my workload. This is probably to remind me how busy I'll be in the fall and how I will be lamenting the days when I didn't have 16 hours of work to cram into 10 hours.

Anyway, this survey was kind of funny because it found that people from Missouri slack off the most. Of course, the Chambers of Commerce and other business associations in Missouri got all defensive about it. C'mon people. It's a survey of about 10,000 people.

Well, I should probably get out of here and actually go the one place that I have a lot of work to do: the apartment. So much unpacking, so little time.

2 comments:

Swampy said...

I concur! Huzzah!

Bonez said...

I'm a bejewelled fanatic, too. I have it on my PDA and play it constantly and have for years. I think the work survey are stupid and such a pile of steaming feces.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...