Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Things that annoy me

  1. People who send me a "funny forward" and then ask if I got it. "If you got it, why didn't you respond with an email telling them how funny you thought it was?"
  2. People who get mad when someone told them you knew the answer and you don't.
  3. Getting a parking ticket because a meeting goes 45 minutes over time.
  4. Having someone else get credit for my work
  5. Taking phone calls from people I had to pretend I liked when they worked here, but don't have to pretend that I like them any more.
  6. That when the office is in a money crunch, water gets put into the soap dispensers to make them last longer.
  7. That I haven't been able to knit a damn sock yet!
  8. When I can't find the specific kind of composition book I use to journal in and have to go with something inferior.
  9. Women who wear high heels to work, only to take them off by 9 a.m. and leave nasty foot funk smell around the office all day.
  10. When people see that I am on the phone, yet still come in and plop themselves down in my office to wait on me.
  11. People who insist on using the phrase "Alrighty."
  12. Not getting a bonus for the third year in a row, despite increasing my workload and performance by 20 percent.
  13. Hummers driving in the city
  14. Summer TV schedules

I'm sure I have more.

1 comment:

Hoosier Chick said...

I'm working on a crappy practice sock right now and it's not too bad so far. My biggest problem is that I didn't pull tight enough when I initially joined the stitches and it looks crappy on the back.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...