Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Girls Are Bitches

I bought a book as a requirement for my "professional development" portion of my review. It's called A Woman's Guide to Successful Negotiating. I'm wondering how much this is actually going to help me. I'm also wondering how they got 242 pages out of the topic.

However, it appears that most of the book is dealing with the time-old question of "Why is a woman called a bitch and a man called aggressive?" debate. I still haven't truly figured that one out. I can only come up with that since birth men have a warm feeling towards women and feel abruptly shaken out of their euphoria when women act less than warm to them.

Anyone else got an idea? I can't tell you what the book says until after I read it.

1 comment:

Hoosier Chick said...

I picked the book, he picked the topic. This one actually looked interesting to read. It was better to read this than to have to go to a seminar of some sort.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...