Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

All I Want for Christmas Is. . .

My Christmas Display
Here's to ticking one off of my Holiday Spirit Quest and to giving anyone who is looking for ideas. Plus it's sometimes fun to write out your wishes, right?
  • Massages once a month for a year
  • Pedicures and manicures every other week for a year
  • A bluetooth headset for my iPhone so I can stop having to plug in my headphones to talk to people on my commute home
  • Gift certificates to solesociety.com
  • an iPad 2
  • My car's brakes fixed and dents out and detailed
  • A year's worth of gas
  • Gift cards from any or all of the following:
    • Sephora or ULTA
    • Amazon.com
    • GAP
    • Ruth's Chris
    • Trader Joe's
    • Nine West
    • Marshall's or TJ Maxx
    • Nordstrom
    • Coach
  • 20 pounds whisked off my body
  • a new toaster (ours broke)
  • a new hairdryer (broke the day after the toaster broke)
  • Christian Louboutin shoes
  • knee high black leather boots
  • a Hermes Birkin bag
  • new jeans
  • my hair cut and colored for the year
  • beachfront property
  • a delicious, soft calorie-free bread
  • Good pizza in LA
  • Clip-on hair extensions to add 6 inches to my hair
  • Ridiculously long hair extension that will allow me to live out my childhood fantasy of being Crystal Gale
  • a literary agent
  • a month without work or distractions to get my book done
  • For the Hoosiers and the Colts to be obligated to play on the West Coast at least once a year and for tickets to those games
  • Either the ability to teleport myself (and my luggage) anywhere or plane tickets wherever I want to go with upgraded frequent flier perks like early boarding and free bags
  • To live in a more walkable neighborhood
  • a personal trainer or workout classes to something that I'd do like boot camp or crossfit
  • My body clock to not urge myself to go to sleep at 9 pm every night
  • A tropical honeymoon with Chef
  • A Cracker Barrel in Southern California
  • A second bedroom
  • Girl friends in LA
    • The ability and will to find girl friends in LA
  • The ability to do good British, Australian and French fake accents
  • A big brown leather purse
  • For Ralph's Diet Black Cherry Cola to be available in something larger than a 6-pack
  • To kick my Sims addiction
  • Fridays off for a year :)
  • A trip to Disneyland

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...