Pages

Friday, December 02, 2011

Without Stabbing My Eyes Out or A Gun to My Head

I forgot my iPhone at home today. I realized it about 5 minutes after I started, but I was hustling to get to work for a conference call so I knew I wouldn't be able to go back. No iPhone means that I didn't have any music or audiobooks to listen to on the way home. So I decided to tackle one of the items on my spirit list that I was kind of dreading: Listen to nothing but Christmas music on one commute home.


So I tuned in to BOTH of the stations in LA that I know of that are playing nothing but Christmas music. I was lucky because it wasn't a three-hour commute day. Just a little over an hour and I heard at least two songs on both channel. I don't know if this one thing helped put me in the spirit, but it couldn't hurt. Plus I'm thinking it's a cumulative effort that's gonna do the job. 


In that one hour, I heard Christmas music by:

  • Paul McCartney 
  • Gene Autry
  • Whitney Houston
  • Colbie Caillat
  • Wham!
  • The Chipmunks
  • Chuck Berry
  • Gayla Peevey (I Wanna Hippopotamus for Christmas)
  • Kelly Clarkson
  • Trans Siberia Orchestra
  • Many more
Here's one of my favorite's that I'd forgotten about:



Okay, what's your favorite Christmas song?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...