Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Ready to Be Off For a While

Only one more day of work and I'm working from home to avoid the commute. (It's my Christmas present to myself). I'm totally ready for some time off. Who's with me?
My Christmas Cookies:
can you spot the two non-
holiday ones?
  • Pages of fiction read: 93% of a 320 page book--27 percent more than last week (The Family Fang)That's 86 pages. Uh oh.
  • Fiction read:  The Family Fang  (a Greg recommendation).It's getting to the end and has given me lots of ideas.
  • Fiction listened to via audiobook: None. Want to wait until after the holidays to start the next one.
  • Five pages written: nope. I suck.
  • Calorie tracking: Check. 
  • Exercise: 150 minutes of exercise in the last week. 
  • Current 5K best (on elliptical): 23 minutes, 32 seconds (same from last week)
  • Friends and family: Yup. Called two friends and actually talked to one. 
  • Weight Loss: 0 lb.
  • One revised section of novel per week: Edited 11 pages and sadly am now changing a ton of stuff. It's gonna be a long process, but hopefully the end product will be better than before.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...