Pages

Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Christmas Came early But I don't get my Gift for Four years

Overlooking the general vicinity of
Universal Studios Hollywood :)
We all know that I'm a geek.  I'll happily concede that and know that my nerdiness will shine through. This is one of those cases. I did a happy dance today in my office while reading an LA Times story that announced the building of. . . the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.

Wait? Don't they already have one of those?, you ask.

They do. In Orlando, which is umpteen million miles away from me in Hollywood. But today they announced they're building one at Universal Studies Hollywood. Hollywood--as in a mere 6 miles from our apartment. Hoorah!!!

That's the good news. The bad news is that it doesn't open until 2016. So, I'm gonna go camp out now. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...