Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Where I'm at This Week

Harry and David delights
I got my first Christmas present about a week ago and am very thankful for it. My waistline is less thankful, but I have managed to not have eaten the entire thing  and still have quite a bit left. Hooray!
  • Pages of fiction read: 66% of a 320 page book--34 percent more than last week (The Family Fang)That's 108 pages.
  • Fiction read: Began The Family Fang this week (a Greg recommendation).Still quite awesome. 
  • Fiction listened to via audiobook: Finished Holidays on Ice by David Sedaris.
  • Five pages written: nope. I suck.
  • Calorie tracking: Check. 
  • Exercise: 110 minutes of exercise in the last week. 
  • Current 5K best (on elliptical): 23 minutes, 32 seconds (broke previous best on 11/25)
  • Friends and family: Yup. a few emails to miscellaneous people and a call with my brother/niece/nephew.
  • Weight Loss: 0 lb.
  • One revised section of novel per week: I edited a short section, but came upon a revelation that's making things better, but delaying my process. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...