Pages

Wednesday, December 07, 2011

The Need For Speed

With My Race Face On!
Today I had an off-site with my team at work. I gave them four options for our activity and they chose go karts. I think they choose wisely. I didn't realize how competitive I could get until I was stuck behind someone and wanting to pass so badly. I took everyone on the inside and it rocked. I came in first. I'm proud, but mostly was just glad to get some time with my team. They've been rocking so hard this year and they deserve some celebrating. 


In the mean time, here are my goal updates:



  • Pages of fiction read: 35% of a 320 page book (The Family Fang)That's 112 pages.
  • Fiction read: Finished Confessions of a Prairie Bitch last week (an Anne recommendation) and began The Family Fang this week (a Greg recommendation). Both are awesome
  • Fiction listened to via audiobook: going to start Holidays on Ice by David Sedaris but haven't yet.
  • Five pages written: nope. But I edited 20 pages last week.
  • Calorie tracking: Check. 
  • Exercise: 150 minutes of exercise in the last week. 
  • Current 5K best (on elliptical): 23 minutes, 32 seconds (broke previous best on 11/25)
  • Friends and family: Yup. Had a long call with my dad last night.
  • Weight Loss: 0 lb.
  • One revised section of novel per week: Not finished, but I did edit more than 20 pages.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...