|Being lazy like Genghis|
- Extra Chef time (and time with the kitties)
- Could go and get my brakes fixed without stressing about conference calls or being on time for meetings
- Email is optional
- Can respond quickly to moves on Words with Friends games
- Ice skating at 2 p.m. on a Friday? Sure!
- When I see 5 a.m. on the clock, I just roll over and go back to sleep.
- I can take naps every day at 3 p.m. (if I wanna)
- I can clean the interior of my car and dust my house and clean my cabinets and organize my shoes without thinking I should be lounging in my free time
- I can read all I want
- I can even read trashy magazines all I want
- I haven't driven as many miles in the last 5 days as I do on one day just getting to work
- Thus I have 80 percent of the gas left in the tank I filled on Saturday
- Football is on nearly 24-7
- Writing feels like a daily necessity and not a habit I'm trying to form
- I can go shopping on "off" hours (if there is such a thing in LA)
- I get to see and soak in the sun
What have you done with your time off?