Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I'll Take It and Love It

Today was weigh-in day. Technically, everyday can be weigh in day as I'm not on the Biggest Loser, but today was the day when I officially tracked it. And I was happily down 2 pounds. Why am I tracking my weight loss? Well, my family and I are in a weight loss challenge where we all set a goal and a reward. We only get the reward if we ALL hit our goal. It's a little less competitive and more encouraging than the last weight loss challenge I had with Chef.

So, now I feel like I have to lose weight so that I can not be the weakest link. I think NOT being the weakest link has been a motivating factor for centuries and it seems to be working now. I'm working out at least 30-60 minutes a day. Yesterday, I worked out twice. Kind of like my at home last chance workout.

My family is doing amazing. They're all dropping weight which has only made the pressure to make sure I get the 10 pounds I promised off in the next 2 months. That seemed reasonable at the time I made pledge, but the more I work, the more I hope I can make it.

And I lost 2 pounds which makes me feel slightly better. Today I was sore for the first time in a while, and that made me realize that I'm at the very least toning my body. And toning can't be all bad. Plus I'm going to try and get my 5 servings of fruits and vegetables in at least 7 days in the next 14.

So, I'm gonna take my 2 pounds worth of weight and be thankful that any came off this week. And maybe I'll also try to not look at the scale again until next Tuesday. Or maybe not.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...