Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Back to Reality


The free flow of food is over. The lack of working out has come to an end. The commute resumes. The avoidance of email is no longer an option. It is back to reality.

But reality isn't all that bad. I feel fairly productive today and not at all hyperventilating with the amount of work to do. In fact, I even took the opportunity to delegate some. Now if I only had more people to delegate too. Hmm.

The other "back to reality" moment will be tonight when I need to go to the grocery store. I avoided it on Saturday, our usual grocery day, because frankly by the time we checked out of the hotel, I had already decided to take the rest of the weekend to do as little as possible.

And know I must face the consequences. I noticed some flabby arms in my wedding photos and will be concentrating on eliminating those (and my belly) in the next couple of months. Anyone got some healthy recipes to share?

But the good news is that I have time and, at least for now, patience. Two things that you can never have too much of. Oh and money. You can never have too much money, but that's not one I'll claim.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...