I've decided for the sanity of myself and anyone else who might read this that I'm going to combine and condense my updates on the status of my goals. But I have to say that I'm pretty stoked so far.
- Pages of fiction read: 104
- Fiction read:- Finished up Everything Is Going to Be Great: An Underfunded and Overexposed European Grand Tour and began Big Girl Small.
- Fiction listened to via audiobook: Downtown Owl by Chuck Klosterman (and finished an abbreviated version of The Paris Wife)
- Creative writing every day: yes
- Five pages written:You betcha. And some more stories started.
- Calorie tracking: Not only tracked, but UNDER my allotment.
- Exercise:Every day and have started going back to two-a-days.
- Friends and family: Made several calls, sent a card and an email.
- Weight Loss: Down 1.4 lbs. Only 3.6 before my pedicure.
So SUCK IT any doubters out there.