Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2005

A Pig and Isaac Hayes can't make love

But the man sure does love his pig. I didn't realize that Isaac (aka Chef, but not the Chef) was a Tennessee native until I saw him shelling for the Tennessee Lottery. And in one of the beautiful spots, he was caressing a pig named Lucky. I wish I could find a clip of the ad online to share, but no such luck. He did his damnedest to make it cool, but even the pig was a little freaked out.

Probably because Hayes also loves his pigs barbecued. He owns his own club in Memphis which is decidedly southern and even has it's own special section for Fruit Teas on the menu. And low and behold several different types of little piggy sandwiches. He could probably cut down on his costs if he could get a pig and an elephant to make love. Lots more meat.

On another note, I am worth $1,948,290 according to HumanForSale. Chef was worth more than me, but I think that's only because he's younger. And because his blonde hair is natural, but that's beside the point. Check out how much you could go for in the open market.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...