Pages

Friday, March 18, 2005

Things to do on Fridays

End of the week and nothing to do? Here are a few suggestions:
  1. Change something around in your office and note how many times someone mentions it.
  2. Relive your youth on your computer.
  3. Make a list of recipes for the following week.
  4. Visit random blogs and leave random doomsday messages as comments.
  5. Watch movie trailers for movies you have no intention of ever seeing.

Maybe that's just me. Or maybe this list was an excuse to include the link to cool games like Donkey Kong, Frogger and Pac Man. Or maybe I just want to tell you that I'm up to 17 on Simon.

1 comment:

Wirthy said...

Thanks for the 80s video game link! I got an hour left of work and I just figured out how I'm going to fill it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...