Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Deja Vu: Flooding Edition

Where my car would've been
parked.
It was a similar Sunday last winter in LA that we first experienced the flooding issue. And here it is another Sunday with flash flooding. The city,  for some reason, hasn't caught on to the fact that the drains that are supposed to go to ocean are just going to the street. Our poor maintenance man has done the city's job on at least two occasions and unclogged the drain. Mostly because the clogged drains hurt our run off system in the complex which means that our sidewalks INSIDE the complex are now flooded as well.

I am really glad that I didn't park on the street last night--which I would've if there had been spots. And if I would've my car would've had water up to the bumper.

So, basically it's a good day to do nothing but watch cars run through the flooding at full speed. Check it out below:


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...