|My booties--left side.|
Here's my weekly goal update:
- Pages of fiction read: 26% of a 432 page book (World War Z) and 22% of a 320 page book (Confessions of a Prairie Bitch). That's 182 pages.
- Fiction read: World War Z by Max Brooks and Confessions of a Prairie Bitch (which is AWESOME!! Thanks, Anne)
- Fiction listened to via audiobook: Finished The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larrson yesterday. It was unsatisfying.
- Five pages written: yes.
- Calorie tracking: Check.
- Exercise: 150 minutes of exercise in the last week.
- Current 5K best (on elliptical): 23 minutes, 44 seconds (from previous week-- came close but couldn't break that this week)
- Friends and family: Yup. Two calls and one more email.
- Weight Loss: 0 lb.I still suck and with little Thanksgiving hope.
- One revised section of novel per week: Taking a new approach and actually reading what I've written thus far to fill in the gaps. So, no.