--very French Quarter feel,
except less smelly
Hit a restaurant called Coast tonight that was just a block down the way. Seafood which is awesome. I had a lobster and crab gratin with blue cheese mashed potatoes and green beans (pictured). They helped make up for the calorie gap since I ate two Fiber One bars while travelling today. Calorie gap and belly successfully filled. Delicious. If I didn't already have dinner plans, I'd probably go back tomorrow night. YUM!!
Hopefully I'll have a few more pictures to post tomorrow after the conference, but in the mean time, here's my weekly update:
|Lobster and Crab gratin.|
Was much better than it looks.
- Pages of fiction read: 33% of a 432 page book (World War Z) So, that's technically 143 pages.
- Fiction read: World War Z by Max Brooks. Pretty good so far.
- Fiction listened to via audiobook: Six hours into The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larrson. Maybe I can do via audio what I couldn't do reading--finish it!
- Five pages written: Yup. Had 6 on the plane trip alone last week.
- Calorie tracking: Check.Crappy road, world series eating.
- Exercise: 225 minutes of exercise in the last week.
- Friends and family: Yup. Called a friend to chat and tell her that I was missing her lots!
- Weight Loss:0 lb
- One revised section of novel per week: Check! Have bridged the beginning to what I've previously written, so now it's just revise, revise, revise.I will get a rough draft done by my Birthday. I keep chanting that.