Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I Blame my Lack of Goals on my Time in Traffic


What I was doing about
a year ago.

I don't know if it's the change from Daylight Saving Time or what, but traffic has been nuts the last two weeks. I've been averaging about 90 minutes for the trip home when it would typically take me 60 to 65. It's driving me insane. And the nearly 3 hour drive last Thursday about put me over the edge and at least had me considering drastic changes.

Until then, I'll just use the commute to have something to raise my fist up to the heavens and an excuse for my lack of productivity.
  • Pages of fiction read: 20% of a 432 page book (World War Z) So, that's technically 87 pages. 
  • Fiction read: World War Z by Max Brooks. I might be over zombies. Or just need a break.
  • Fiction listened to via audiobook: 13 hours into The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larrson. 
  • Five pages written: Nope. 
  • Calorie tracking: Check. Could still do better but at least I'm being honest on my calorie intake. 
  • Exercise: 221 minutes of exercise in the last week. 
  • Current 5K best (on elliptical): 23 minutes, 44 seconds
  • Friends and family: Yup. Two calls and one more email.
  • Weight Loss: 0 lb.I suck.
  • One revised section of novel per week:  Check! Still working it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...