Pages

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Trying to Challenge Myself. . .Still

Happiness is an empty gym at 5 a.m.
I'm getting complacent in my exercise so I started challenging myself to do a 5K on the elliptical every morning before work.I also try and beat my time from the day before. I'll keep a best record here because, well, I can and I have no where else to put it.
  • Pages of fiction read: 23% of a 432 page book (World War Z) So, that's technically 99.63 pages, but I'm rounding up to 100 for my goal's sake. 
  • Fiction read: World War Z by Max Brooks. Pretty good so far.
  • Fiction listened to via audiobook: Eight hours into The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larrson. 
  • Five pages written: Yup.Yay me!
  • Calorie tracking: Check. Ate very well, but not very healthily. But got better since I've been back. 
  • Exercise: 144 minutes of exercise in the last week. Not so hot.
  • Current 5K best (on elliptical): 31 minutes, 32 seconds
  • Friends and family: Yup. Called two friends and returned another call. 
  • Weight Loss: 0 lb. I'm determined to change that this week. 
  • One revised section of novel per week:  Check! Revise. revise. Revise. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...