Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Pumpkin Spice Love: I'm Not Alone

It's hard to imagine the Fall coming since it's 72 degrees and sunny (and August), but last night when I walked into the gym, the TV was playing NFL football. Sure, it was pre-season, but it was still football. And soon, there will be college games and pro games that actually mean something.

But with the fall, also comes the plethora of pumpkin spice. My favorite scent and the combination of spices is one of my favorite combinations. I love it so much that I stock up on pumpkin spice every fall to use throughout the year.

Apparently my love of pumpkin spice is clearly not isolated. Others must love it (maybe less, maybe more) because they make so many things in the flavor, scent. And one of my favorite signs of fall pumpkin love is the Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte. I don't go to Starbucks all that often any more, but when I do in the Fall, I get either the Pumpkin Spice Latte or the Gingerbread Latte depending on how deep into Fall or Winter it is. I also love the places that have the flavors in sugar-free so I can get a skinny version.

Now Starbucks is letting consumers get an early jump on the season. The city with the most votes gets Pumpkin Spice Lattes a week earlier. I wonder how well LA will do. I'm not sure if cold-weather beverages do so well here. We'll see I guess. Like the promotion though.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...