Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

A Frozen Hot Chocolate But No Weight Gain. . . Maybe Vegas isn't all bad

I'm a day late on my weekly update, but I'm a little late on everything this week because of the Vegas trip. For the record, I lost a dollar but won in the Forum shops because there was a cute jacket and tank on sale that I snapped up. Most amazingly was that I ordered and ate some of Serendipity's famous frozen hot chocolate. It was good, don't get me wrong, but I thought it was going to be an ice cream dessert and it was actually like a chocolate slushie, but better. All of that, I enjoyed some good food, but didn't over indulge and ended up breaking even on my weight for the week. Viva Las Vegas for that!

  • Pages of fiction read: 153
  • Fiction read:State of Wonder (got 100 pages to go)
  • Fiction listened to via audiobook: Jennifer Weiner's Fly Away Home (Haven't listened this week as I've not been commuting)
  • Creative writing every day: yes
  • Five pages written: Yes
  • Calorie tracking: Check. Averaged 236 calories under my daily goal.
  • Exercise: 455 minutes of exercise in the last week.
  • Friends and family: Done.
  • Weight Loss: Broke even.
  • Short story done by August 27th: I'm about 3/4 done so it looks like I'll be cranking some out on Saturday.
Have a great week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...